Are you a college student looking to gain real-world experience in your field of study? ECC is looking for a Marketing Intern to join our team in the Lincoln office. Be part of an established and still growing company in the ever-evolving technology industry.
With 65 years in business, ECC has established a long history of connecting organizations to better experiences through technology. We've grown to become one of the top 50 systems integrators in the United States, and our people are the reason for our success.
Our team is built around people that make a difference, creating solutions that make an impact. From football stadiums, to hospitals, to schools and banks, you'll help market the technology systems that power the Midwest.
The Marketing Intern will work closely under the Marketing Manager helping with general day-to-day marketing activities, marketing requests as they arise, and set projects determined by the Marketing Manager.
This is an on-site, part-time position with a schedule that can be set around your class schedule, with working hours set between 8AM-4:30PM on Monday-Friday, with at least 20-25 hours a week expected. If you have more availability during the summer time, more hours per week can be discussed if desired.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with general day-to-day marketing activities like social media management.
- Assist in managing company culture activities and events.
- Assist with marketing requests as they arise from other company departments and offices.
- Complete individual projects as determined by the Marketing Manager such as graphically designing marketing documents.
- Assist in creating, managing, and researching content for the company’s external and internal newsletter.
- Assist the Marketing Manager in filming content for company project profiles.
- Acquire project profile information from respective engineer/programmer/sales team members involved in each project.
- Assist in managing and updating company technology solutions guide.
- Maintain marketing contacts database
- Compile and distribute lead lists from email campaigns.
- Assist in logistic coordination for trade show preparations, company events and initiatives, company apparel distribution, and new marketing materials.
- Assist with making adjustments to current email signatures and creating new ones as needed.
- Currently enrolled to earn an Associates/Bachelor's degree in marketing, journalism (advertising/public relations majors), or similar fields.
- Graphic design experience preferred but not required.
- Experience in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to multitask.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
THE INDIVIDUAL MUST MODEL ECC CORE VALUES:
- Get It Done — Effort and execution differentiate us.
- Be a Voice, Not an Echo — Our connections with each other matter.
- Lead by Example — Do the right thing.
- Rise by Lifting Others — Agents of patience, kindness, and good energy.
ECC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY PROVIDER.