<strong>Whitewater Community Church</strong>

Whitewater Community Church

Whitewater Community Church has been in Whitewater for over 128 years. Their previous name, Swiss Church, came from the Swiss immigrants who originally relocated in the area. Today, they gratefully embrace their heritage while looking toward the future with the same dedication to Scripture, missions, and discipleship.

Whitewater Community Church has a rich history. Construction of their first facility started in 1888 and was completed in 1893. They took 5 years because most of the members were farmers, finances were an issue, but perseverance and 
sacrifice prevailed. These characteristics are still evident in the spirit of Whitewater Community Church members today.

In 2008, Whitewater Community Church began the process of constructing a new building and moved into the new facility in 2016.


Systems Installed

•  Sound Reinforcement
      ▪  Overhead & Wireless Microphones
      ▪  Digital Signal Processors
      ▪  Digital Mixing Console
      ▪  Power Amplifiers
      ▪  Audio Control
      ▪  Loudspeakers

Location
Whitewater, Kansas
Solutions
Share this Project
 
 

Similar Projects

The Willa S. Cather Dining Complex was built in 2017. This state-of-the-art facility incorporates dining, event, and meeting space into a beautiful building on the e...
Located in the Johnston Community School District, Johnston High School serves more than 1,600 students in grades tenth through twelfth.  In the 2017-2018 sc...
Derby North Middle School is a $32.5 million, 65-classroom middle school equipped to handle 750 Derby students. The new middle school, finished in 2015, was built to...
The Wichita Ice Center has Olympic & NHL rinks, full-length viewing windows, meeting and banquet rental, concessions, party rooms, sports store, Learn to Skate p...